Monday, December 8, 2008

Letters from Roy part 3. 8 Dec 08

Dear Tan.

It's good to hear from you. Sahaya banyak baik lah ! I've check out your blog ,tapped Fort Brooke in the search box, read the interesting article and saw the photographs of Blue Valley and others. Is that the correct article , or is there another one I should read ? Any news about obtaining a recent photograph of Fort Brooke yet ? There's two or three photographs supporting your article that I could be interested in . Two are on page 1 ' Entering the restricted zone '. Is that close to Fort Brooke and why restricted ? and the one of the ' Orang Asli settlement '. Then on page 3 The brige going into Fort Brooke , which looks much the same as it was when I had help repaire it many years ago.Thanks for giving me the email address of lady at the TV documentary company. I've contacted her and she appears to be most interested in what I have to say. Colin of the protection of Orang Asli , I first exchanged emails with him several years ago , then with me writing book about the jungle forts , I 've approached him to see what info he could provide me with. Through the magic power of the internet , a couple of weeks ago I received ' out of the blue, ' an email from a Brit who now lives in Ipoh , and who is working on a project about the emergency ,for some education department. I already sent him some information , and in return I've also asked him about trying to obtain me a photograph of Fort Brooke or of any of the other jungle fort that still exist . Skerang banyak sejok sini, dan thalji. Jaga baik hantu delam hutan.

Thanks Best wishes.
Roy.

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana