Thursday, December 11, 2008

Letters from Roy Follows; part 5

Dear Tan.

With regards to the photograph of stone description aabout Fort Kemar. With me not speaking Malayu for many years Sahay lupa lah. Boleh tolong sayah. I f no trouble to you , could you please be kind enough and write out for me all the words in English of those what are on the stone . I require them for the caption of the photograph,which the transaltion must be correct . Would you have any idea when the photograph was taken ?I've been exchanging some intersting emails with your good friend Goh , but have not cracked the Cc yet , so I hope I've missed no one out.

Still banyak sejok sini, in fact I've had to buy a new heater for my room so to keep a panas . Other than in mountains you do not have this problem in Malaysia.

Jagan lupa nasihat Hantu delam Hutan.Thanks again.

Makan ini malam Curry Plendok dan ikan bilis.

Best wishesRoy

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana