Monday, December 31, 2012

NUrsing Report ; end of 2012 - Susan Guro



Hi,i am susan guro...

This is my report for this semester . on this september,  i already
finish my last semester. From september 2012, i continue  for my
clinical practice. Now i have my clinical practice for cp 5,6,7,8.From
now on....i will continue my clinical practice and no more class. Just
finish all my clinical practice. My OSCE haven’t done yet is osce ,cp
5, cp 6, cp 7. Osce cp 5 will a little bit late because must go to
community health nursing at Bau first for 1 month. Bus fee for go
there is about rm17/day and it about rm200++. For cp 8 will attach at
Bau also for management. Management will done in 2 weeks. I will
attach at ward ENT & EYES, and Accident and emergency. Now, i also
replace for my contact hour that not complete yet. Later will have
osce for cp  6.I already have sit for my osce cp 4. Result for my osce
cp 4 for is  B.Thanks Lord because i pass my osce.And my result for
last semester that day is like the following :
1.      Nursing sciences 9 – B
2.      Nursing Sciences 10 _ B
3.      Nursing sciences 11 - B

So that’s all my report. Tq. Merry christmas and new year...G.b.u...

Reported by,
Susan Guro.

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana