Monday, December 31, 2012

Nursing Report end of 2012. Forlin Malang.



Cho Lyn 
12/13/12
to me
Hi..i’m Forlin Malang...student segi colllege. Now i’m in year 3 in which this is my last year to study in segi college. I’m almost finish my Diploma in Nursing in segi college. Now , i only have 2 months left to complete all my clinical posting in hospital. 1 month is for my contact hour in surgical and medical ward, and another 1 month is for my clinical posting for community health Nursing in BAU clinic on january next year. So far, i have done all my theory and exam 8 semester in class..i only need to complete my contact hour in hospital for 2 months to complete my Diploma in Nursing in Segi College.
Actually, i should sit for my Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia(LJM) on march next year, but i cannot sit for that LJM because our college need to collect all our exam result from first semester until last semester and also all our OSCE result before 15 December 12. I can’t sit for LJM on this March because i haven’t attach to community in Nursing in Bau because this clinical posting is a bit late because the hospital only allow 8 students in one group to attach there every 1 month to complete contact hour 1 month there. So, we need to wait for our turn to attach for our clinical posting there. My turn will be on january next year.Our transport fee is around rm200++ After i attach there for i month, i will sit for my OSCE on february. After that, my Diploma in Nursing in Segi College will be complete. After that, i will wait for my LJM on June next year because i can’t sit for LJM on march next year. I only can sit for my LJM on June next year because LJM exam is only on March, June, September, and December every year.
After im complete my study in Segi College, i will go back to Miri. And come back to Kuching on May next year for my LJM revision and will be sit for LJM on JUNE next year.
That all about my report progress study in Segi college. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..2013....Thank You.....God Bless You.
Reported by,
Forlin Malang
 

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana