Monday, December 31, 2012

Nursing Report end of 2012 - Joanita Aren


Hi.....i’m joanita. This is my report for this semester.

From september until november i finish my last semester. Semester 8
but final exam will be on february next year. And will have exam
practical /osce on january. Start from 26 november 2012 go for
clinical practice.
Before finish my semester that day, i sit for my semester 7. And
already final exam. Result for that subject is :
1.      Nursing sciences  9 -B
2.      Nursing sciences 10 -B
3.      Nursing sciences 11 -B
From now on....i will continue my clinical practice and no more class.
Just finish all my clinical practice. My OSCE haven’t done yet is osce
cp 4, cp 5, cp 6, cp 7. Osce cp 5 will a little bit late because must
go to community health nursing at Bau first for 1 month. Bus fee for
go there is about rm17/day and it about rm200++. For cp 8 will attach
at Bau also for management. Management will done in 2 weeks.

Now i have my cp 6 and cp 7 and replace for contact hour that not
complete yet. Later will have osce for cp 4 and cp 6.
So that’s all my report. Tq. Merry christmas and new year...G.b.u...

Reported by,
Joanita.

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana