Monday, December 31, 2012

Nursing Report, end of 2012 - Beatcsy



Hi, i’m beatcsy.....
This is  report about  my study. I already  finish all semester 1 to
semester 8. But know i still  continue  clinical practice  at sarawak
general hospital and  bau hospital to continue my contact hour until
finish.
All through my previous clinical posting that i’ve been attached to
maternity & labour ward which is all about mothers and babies,
Oncology(RTU ward)  for cancer patients, and Orthopaedic ward mostly
for patient that have problem with bones such as fractures or tumour.
Geriatric ward that for older patient.  The rest ive  been attached to
medical and surgical ward.
Wards in SGH that im not attach yet is, Operation Theatre(OT),ENT
Unit, Neuro surgery , community health nursing at bau hospital for 1
month and bus  fee is rm17 per day. Pediatric ward for children.  and
ENT.  But  after xmas i  attached to A& E or emergency. At bau
hospital  bus fee is rm17 per day. Finally is management at bau also
for 2 week. I hope sir can hope me about the bus fee. And bus fee at
sarawak general hospital is rm50 per month.AT COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
will attach at Bau also. Cost for bus fee is around rm200 for month.

So that’s all my report. Tq. Merry christmas and new year...G.b.u...

Reported by,
Beatscy

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana