Monday, December 31, 2012

Nursing Report end of 2012 - Cecilia Balan



Hi,im cecilia Balan..
I would like to do my report for my last semester.From september until
november i’ve been finished my last semester.For this last semester i
not yet take my final exam but i will take it on FEBRUARY next
year.Iwill sit my OSCE on JANUARY next year also.Before  sit my last
semester that day i have sit my semester 7 and the result as below.
    1)Nursing sciences  9 –c+
   2)Nursing sciences 10 –c+
   3)Nursing sciences 11 –B
Now,i continue my clinical practice at Sarawak General Hospital.I
already start my clinical practice  from 26 NOVEMBER 2012 and no more
sit for any class.Just finish my all my clinical practice.
My OSCE haven’t done yet is osce cp 4, cp 5, cp 6, cp 7. Osce cp 5
will a little bit late because we must go to community health nursing
at Bau  for 1 month. Bus fee for go there is about rm17/day and it
about rm200++.To do management that for my cp 8 is must go to hospital
Bau.It will be done in 2 week.
Now i have my cp 6 and cp 7 and replace for contact hour that not
complete yet. Later will have osce for cp 4 and cp 6.
So that’s all my report. Tq. Merry christmas and new year...G.b.u...


                   Report by,

                   Cecilia.

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana