Monday, December 12, 2011

CHRISTINA UBANG - PENAN STUDENT IN DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT, 2011


My name Is Christina ubang I’m 19.Im study at Segi College Sarawak and taking diploma in hotel management. I’m study for two and half year to finish my diploma only. For the first time study here I was excited and willing to learn. I still remember on 7 June 2010 I was here ( Kuching ).To achieve is a success is not easy like what I was think before. We need to sacrifice, diligence and effort and determination to achieve a success. This is my third semester and I already practical this semester at Riverside Majestic hotel.
The Loan from government Or PTPTN is just for pay our subject and about place where I stay I stay at rent house with my other friends and pay every month with my own money because hostel expensive I can’t pay. Every weekend or Sunday I go church but if have transport and my life here, I learn to live independent have to control anything .To continue my study I need to be more strong and sometimes I have to work part time for cover my bill current and water and also for cover my basic need for use everyday .
When fell  boring sometimes im hang out with my classmates or my other friends, friends in college is friends mean in your life I belief that statement .So far I have lot of new friends here and it was amazing because I have not only Iban friends but 1 Malaysia I have Chinese, Malay, Orang Ulu and west friends. Whatever I need to face how hard s life here and  I try my best  for me,family,and most for my race.
So far, live at college or city is more challenge because we need to stand on our own and have to be more strong to achieve our vision, why we need to study ?because the education is key of everything . I’ve learn how hard is real  life when we are alone and need to do decision making in everything ourselves  far from our family ,this is chance to learn how hard is real life  and make money or need to find part time job for pocket money. I was born of poor families and I realized it. And there’s lot of reason we need the education. I’m don’t want poor forever that is my hope and motivation to continue my study. I’m grateful  to my mother and father because of my parents give me motivation and support even there can’t give me everything such as other people because they parents rich but im feel lucky learn how hard is life so I can stand by myself one day without anybody’s, am thankful to god because god give me good parents. I promised myself won’t surrender until I finish and achieve successful in my life. Don’t quit or give up when struggles you face, those who keep trying will finish the race, agree with this statement.Penan is the small community so our responsilitis is give good examples for new generation and finally don’t forget who we are when we already successful one day.
This is all my result last semester whatever I won’t give up.
First semester im taking academic English: Credit
Second semester
Introduction to hospitality:fail
Front office management:credit
Service quality management:credit
Third semester:
Financial accounting:fail
Food & society:credit
Pendidikan moral:B
Introduction to tourism:C+
Four semesters:
Food & beverages management:B-
Event& convention management:B
 
This is my cimb account number: 1115 0077565 520
That all thank you! And happy merry Christmas and New Year! 

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana