Sunday, August 26, 2012

Susan Guro's Nursing report, Aug 2012

Report by Susan Guro.

Hi...i’am susan guro. This is my last semester for my DIPLOMA IN NURSING.I have  subject for this last semester, that is Nursing sciences XII (NS3244), Nursing sciencesXIII (NS3245), Nursing sciences VIII (NS2354) and Behavioural science (BS3214) will have my final exam on this october.Before this last semester, i go for my clinical practice 5 and clinical practice 6. CP 5, i attach at RADIOTHERAPY UNIT (RTU). In this ward, i have been give health education to patient about side effect  of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Other than that, i also do the chemotherapy care and do more blood transfusion for my improvement. And after attach at RTU, I go to PSYCHIATRIC (PSY)AT HOSPITAL SENTOSA,7TH MILE.First day at psychiatric,our clinical instructor have been orientation us. Then our clinical instructor divided us into 2 group. 1 group go to male acute and the second group go to female acute side.Here, i have assessment or compentency to take history of psychiatric patient. So,i must talk with patient and my clinical instructor will assesst me.I also observed patient in ward for any sign and symptom of aggressive behaviour. So if patient aggressive, we will restrained them. So patient will not hurt other patient. Other than that, i also give health education so patient cannot relapse and see ElectroConvulsive Therapy (ECT). This procedure cannot seen in the other ward it is special only at PSY. Here, i also attach at Out Patient Department (OPD).At OPD, I do the process to come again to meet doctor for review again.Ialso go to Depot. At the DEPOT, I give intamuscular injection to outpatient. Here i also have been attach to Occupational Therapy (OT). At OT, i see patient some craft such as teddy bear,pillow,locker,and do some activity like chicken dancing,poco-poco,karaoke and do the drawing anything they want. And after they draw, i give them some sweets, crackers,etc.After go for clinical practical, i have my OSCE FOR CP 2,3,& 4. Result for all this CP is pass. Thanks god.    My CP 2 = B,CP 3= A, CP 4 =B. After OSCE, I continued my last semester and i will have my final exam on this october. Thank you, and that’s all my report. GBU.
 
 
 
Report by,
Susan.G

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana