Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beatcsy Geoffrey's Nursing report, Aug 2012

Report by Beatcsy Geoffrey

Hii...........
MR. Tan...
It’s me  beatcsy geoffery,  this is my report.
 
Since julai 2012 i  sarted go for clinical posting 5 and 6. At SGH or sarawak general hospital for 2 and half month before i seat for my  final exam on october .that is my second last semester for diploma in nursing.   Many a new knowledge and skill i learn in the ward  during clinical posting. Because before this i only learn at class room but know i will see the real situation and patient in ward.  i already attach in oncology ward (RTU) . for 3 week, that is ward for all who haved cancer.   Seconds: at orthopedic ward( that ward  for who having problem regarding  bone problem).  Know i attach at hospital sentosa( that hospital for patient who haved mental problem).   I go to SGH and HOSPIAL SENTOSA by bus. And  every month during  clinical area i must pay RM70 for my shift duty and rm80 went i attach at hospital sentosa(office Hour) . Actually, before  attact to clinical area i haved done semester 6 .  my subject science vi result: B (6),nursing science vii result: C (7),nursing science viii(8) result:C. All my subject pass and thank god. Previously clinical posting i already attached and  2months practical, i have exam for practical session that called OSCE. OSCE for Clinical Practice 1,2,and 3 only . Thanks god all of my osce pass. OSCE CP 1 = A+,OSCE CP 2 =B+,OSCE CP3= B+. But in this semester not yet OSCE. That all about my report.
Finally, SELAMAT HARI RAYA and God blees you......
 
                                                                                                          Reported by:
                                                                                                          Beatcsy geoffery

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana