Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nursing Report by Joanita - September 2014



Jo Anne
to violettetan
7 minutes agoDetails
Hi...im joanita aren....student segi college....this is my last report for my study in nursing....my diploma in nursing done this year..2014.

From august 2009 to 0ctober 2014...i have been struggling to complete my diploma in nursing.In this oppurtunity...i want to say thank you so much to people who already help me in my financial problem during my study. I also say thank you to sir Tan Boon Foo always there to help us.TQ sir. May God Bless all of people who sponsor us. TQ so much..for me i appreciate it and its will not forgotten by me.Again thank you so much.

Here i want to report that i need money for my graduation day on 1 november 2014.My college ask we to pay for graduation day.My graduation fee is :
1.Graduation robe rental.
2.Photo package including the following items:
  -1 copy of 8R size group print
  -1 copy of 8R on stage print
  -1 copy 8R size on potrait print.(rm300)
3.Refundable deposit for graduation robe (rm150).
4. Guest ticket for 1 person is rm20.00.
At my graduation day limit for guest is 2 person.So,on my graduation day,my father and mother will come so i need to pay my guest ticket rm40.00.
 My graduation fee must pay before 1/0ctober/2014.All is rm500 for my graduation fee.

Other than my graduation fee,i have my problem on my renter house.i hope there ate people want to help me out for this too.My renter already 2 month didnt paid.1 month rm300. My renter fee is rm600.

All money i need now is like i mentioned.
I hope u all can help me.
Because i need help and i need money for all that.
Tq so much.

I hope to people help me.I cant work for this all month because i have my class to attend for my last final exam that we call Nursing Malaysian Board Exam. i need to do my best for this final exam because once fail,we have 3 chances to sit for the exam again and we need to pay for repeater.

Tq to u all for help me.Tq so much.

For me,this is my last favor for help.I hope,all who ever it is want to help me for this last favor...i want to say thank you so much and i really really thank for that.
Thats all my report.
Tq so much.
God Bless U all.

sincerely,
joanita aren.

No comments:

Followers

penantongtana